Chuck Morse Speaks - Radio

Follow-me-blue

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Drive for Uber

Driving for Uber in Greater Boston is one of the best experiences I've ever had. I have had amazing conversations with a vast cross-section of Bostonians and I've gotten around amazing neighborhoods. I've learned more about Boston in a short time driving for Uber than I've learned in a lifetime of living in the Boston area.

I'm grateful for the extra income and for the fact that as an Uber driver I am my own boss and that I can work whenever I feel like working. I appreciate the opportunity Uber provides for me to supplement my income as a life and supplemental health insurance agent in Massachusetts, a published author of books, and the host of a podcast and TV show.

If you would like to drive for Uber, or if you are thinking about it and would like information, please feel free to contact me at (617) 271-5044 or at chuckmorse4@gmail.com and I'll advise you and help you to get set up.

If you;d like to start the process online, I would appreciate it if  you would use my code so I can recieve a commission: https://partners.uber.com/i/89d9jhtmue.

I will serve as your adviser and I'll share with you how I've learned how to earn an average of $700.00 dollars a week driving for Uber in my spare time.

Happy Driving!
Uberman
https://partners.uber.com/i/89d9jhtmue

No comments:

Post a Comment