Chuck Morse Speaks - Radio

Follow-me-blue

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Drive for Lyft - Get a $500 bonus

Please click here to sign up!

If I sign you up for Lyft, we both receive a bonus that can range anywhere from $300 to $700 if you complete 50 rides within 30 days of signing up. One of my insurance colleagues signed me up and we each recieved a $500 bonus once I completed the requite number of rides.

Getting to the magic number of 50 was a lot easier than I thought it would be. If you sign up with me than I will serve as your adviser to help you get to that magic number.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Lyft has many advantages including same day pay and the possibility of the passenger giving the driver a tip online.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks.

Happy Driving.

Uberman
(617) 271-5044
chuckmorse4@gmail.com
Click Here to sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment